Alan Silverwood Battenberg Cake Pan 8"x 6"
"Gone are the times of battling around with greaseproof paper and you never again need to squander cake by cutting the edges. This well-known skillet rearranges the heating and gathering of the renowned cake, named in the respect of the marriage of Queen Victoria's granddaughter to Prince Louis of Battenberg in 1884. Accessible with full formula subtle elements, the new dish can make a customary Battenberg cake or with little creativity can be utilized to deliver various 'chessboard' varieties. You can make your own rendition of this extraordinary cake utilizing fluid nourishment hues and excellent marzipan. 20 x 15cm (8" x 6"), delivering a 20cm x 7.5cm (8" x 3") cake. Battenberg cake has become one of the most popular teatimes treats in the UK, with thousands sold every week.
Gone are the days of messing around with greaseproof paper, and you no longer have to waste cake by trimming the edges. This bespoke pan simplifies the baking and assembly of the iconic cake, named in honor of the marriage of Queen Victoria's granddaughter to Prince Louis of Battenberg in 1884.
Complete with full recipe details, the new pan can make a traditional Battenberg cake, or with a little ingenuity can be used to produce numerous chessboard' variations. Make your own version of this iconic cake using liquid food colors and high-quality marzipan.
|Usage Complete with full recipe details, the new pan can make a traditional Battenberg cake, or with a little ingenuity can be used to produce numerouchessboard variationWash before use|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details