Alan Silverwood Loose Base Round Cake Pan 127mm (5")
"This cake tins are outlined from the gifted staff at residential bakeware maker Silverwood. Produced using anodised aluminum which won't peel, rankle or rust. These cake tins are intended to their most astounding guidelines to guarantee that they last longer than its less expensive opponents. the anodised aluminum offers the advantages like PTFE covered tin. In spite of the fact that anodised bakeware highlights a harder wearing than its PTFE covered options we exhort against utilizing sharp blades that may scratch the skillet and uncover the center metal. The tins remarkable 'Warmth Spread Technology' guarantees that warmth is circulated equitably with no problem areas to give reliable and notwithstanding heating. This cunning innovation is the aftereffect of utilizing excellent metal compounds in the cake tins development that enables the tin to attract all accessible warmth and circulate it evenly. Hand wash as it were. Wash utilizing just ordinary cleanser, the utilization of cruel synthetics can respond with and harm the anodised wrap up. Made in the UK. From award-winning Birmingham based domestic bakeware manufacturer Silverwood, this cake tin has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards to ensure that it out performs and lasts longer than its cheaper rivals. With its unique Heat Spread Technology and its easy release finish, it makes the perfect cake tin for any home baker.
Instead of using PTFE (commonly known as Teflon) which is used to provide the non-stick surface on cheaper cake tins, this cake tin is made with anodized aluminum which won't peel, blister or rust, but still offers the same non-stick and easy to clean benefits of a PTFE coated tin. Although anodized bakeware is substantially harder wearing than its PTFE coated alternatives we advise against using sharp knives that may scratch the pan and expose the core metal.
The tins Heat Spread Technology' ensures that heat is distributed evenly without any hot spots to provide consistently and even baking. This clever technology is the result of using high-quality metal alloys in the cake tins construction that allows the tin to draw in all available heat and distribute it evenly.
Hand wash only. Wash using only normal detergent, the use of harsh chemicals can react with and damage the anodized finish.
Made in the UK."
|Sizes 5 Inch|
|Usage Wash tin before use We recommend drying in a warm oven to remove any moisture and keep the tin in good condition Line with greaseproof paper or cake tin linerbefore adding cake mix to ensure easy release|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details