Alan Silverwood Multi-size Square Cake Pan
"Silverwood's unique Multisize container is outstanding for its dazzling flexibility and common sense. The immense extent of sizes it covers, (79 distinctive square and rectangular shapes to be exact) and the straightforwardness of expelling heated cakes without ruining the shape made this item a gigantic succes from the very beginning. The extemporized configuration has made the skillet simpler to gather and much more flexible than the first. The dispatch of ad libbed configuration is more grounded than the first one, which incorporates 4 inches profundity for making wedding cakes, in addition to giving space for new configurations.PTFE free. Hand wash only. PLEASE NOTE: Only one arrangement of dividers (2 in a set) accompany the tin. It is fitting to line the container if utilizing a fluid player to keep away from leakage.Approximate measure: 30cm x 30cm, 10cm deep.Extra dividers are accessible to buy. Item code BW02B070-10 Silverwood's original Multisize pan broke new ground with its stunning versatility and practicality. The vast scope of sizes it covers, (79 different square and rectangular shapes to be precise) and the intrinsic simplicity of removing baked cakes, ensured that the Multisize was a resounding success from day one.
The new improved design has meant the pan is now stronger, easier to assemble and even more versatile than the original. New features include a new depth of 4 inches (10cm) ideal for full depth wedding cakes, rounded corners to improve handling and assembly, locking hooks to provide greater strength and stability, plus new configuration to allow extra dividers to be added.
Hand wash only.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one set of dividers (2 in a set) come with the tin. It is advisable to line the pan if using a liquid batter to avoid leakage.
Approximate size: 30cm x 30cm, 10cm deep
Extra dividers are available to purchase. Product code BW02B070-10"
|Sizes 12 Inch|
|Usage Adjust the removable divideto suit the size of cake you wish to bake and lock into place using the locking hookto provide greater strength and stability New configuration allowextra dividerto be added.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details