Bake & Decorate Magazine Autumn/Winter 2015-16 (Issue 8)
"This Autumn/Winter 2015-16 publication is the eighth issue of Bake & Decorate, a must-have magazine for anyone with a passion for baking or decorating.
Launched in March 2012 as Bake School and rebranded for 2015 as Bake & Decorate, this unique magazine presents a whole host of baking inspiration. From simple recipes to advanced sugarcraft projects, you can find out how to bake then decorate from start to finish.
In this issue we focus on the power of baking to bring people together, whether it's a special celebration with friends and family, a coffee morning, a fundraiser or a bake-off at work. What better reason to get baking?
If you're celebrating a special occasion then we have plenty of ideas to impress your guests, from a naked ombre layer cake with edible flowers to a woodland party dessert table. You'll see plenty of handy guides to more sugarcraft essentials throughout the magazine; the spectacular wreath of bright buttercream flowers on our front cover cake is easy to achieve once you know how.
And if you're looking for free-from recipes then you'll find a gorgeous, fat-free, flourless Moroccan orange and almond cake as well as some treats which are low in processed sugar."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details