Bake & Decorate Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 (Issue 7)
"Bake & Decorate is a must-have magazine for anybody with an enthusiasm for baking or decorating. Propelled in March 2012 as Bake School and rebranded for 2015 as Bake and Decorate, this interesting magazine displays an entire host of baking inspiration from basic recipes to advanced sugarcraft projects so you can discover how to prepare a cake then decorate it from start to finish. In this issue, you'll discover more than 30 formulas and sugarcraft ventures for everybody from the supreme tenderfoot to the expert to help build up your abilities. At the back of the magazine, you'll discover every one of the fundamentals: essential formulas with partition sizes so you can ensure you'll have enough cake to go round, cake beautifying gear, a transformation diagram, and a manual for covering and stacking cakes like the experts. Bake & Decorate is a must-have magazine for anyone with a passion for baking or decorating.
Launched in March 2012 as Bake School and rebranded for 2015 as Bake & Decorate, this unique magazine presents a whole host of baking inspiration from simple recipes to advanced sugarcraft projects so you can find out how to bake a cake then decorate it from start to finish.
In this issue you'll find over 30 recipes and sugarcraft projects for everyone from the absolute beginner to the professional to help develop your skills. Written by some of the leading names in baking and cake decoration, each tutorial is beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. As well as talented tutors from Squires Kitchen International School in the UK, the contributors are expert bakers and decorators from all over the world, from Argentina to Israel.
At the back of the magazine you'll find all the essentials: basic recipes with portion sizes so you can make sure you'll have enough cake to go round, cake decorating equipment, a conversion chart, and a guide to covering and stacking cakes like the professionals."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details