Bake Magazine Autumn/Winter 2012-13 (Issue 2)
Include the common fruity taste of raspberry to your heating with Squires Kitchen's raspberry seasoning. This astounding enhancing will change wipe cake formulas, fondant icing, buttercreams, sauce and custard in a moment with the exceptional tart taste of raspberry. The convenient dropper bottle additionally enables you to include only the appropriate measure of enhancing required. Discover how easy it is to bake and decorate your own cake to a professional standard with Squires Kitchen School tutors in the comfort of your own home.
The friendly and talented SK tutors reveal their tried-and-tested recipes and share the trade secrets of how to bake and decorate like a professional in your own kitchen. They are joined by guest experts including Mary Berry, Paul A Young, Angela Nilsen and Edd Kimber too.
In the second issue, we have a special focus on beautiful biscuits, which we love for their versatility. The brilliant ideas include step-by-step instructions on how to make biscuits like the professionals, top tips, classic recipes and much more. You will also find recipes for cupcakes, cakes, desserts, bread and more as well as tips on essential baking equipment, expert advice on turning cake making into a career and how to dress and decorate your cakes and puddings for stand-out results.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details