Bake Magazine Spring/Summer 2013 (Issue 3)
"Include the normal taste of vanilla to your heating with Squires Kitchen's vanilla enhancing. A couple of little drops of this great seasoning will change wipe cake formulas, fondant icing, buttercreams, sauces and custards in a moment with the fragrant and warm taste of vanilla. The convenient dropper bottle additionally enables you to include only the perfect measure of enhancing required. Calling all chocoholics! In this issue, there is a special focus on chocolate, plus find out how simple finishing touches can take your creations to the next level and read inspirational interviews from some of the best chocolatiers and bakers in the UK.
Several of Squires Kitchen's tutors are published authors and masters in their specialist areas so if you want to be up to date with the latest designs and skills then this is the place to learn. There are 50 recipes in this issue for you to try, many of which were specially developed for the magazine by Mark Tilling, Squires Kitchen's talented full-time tutor and UK Chocolate Master 2006-2010. Plus you'll find inspiring interviews with famous chocolate experts Chantal Coady of Rococo and William Curley.
Squires Kitchen has been the UK's leading cake decoration specialist for nearly 30 years and students come from all over the world to learn to bake and decorate. It is the combination of idea-sharing, enthusiasm and inspired design skills from the tutors and students alike that makes the school so special and recognized worldwide as the perfect place to learn the art of cake decorating and sugarcraft."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details