"Get the amazing magazine Beautiful Biscuits by Tessa Whitehouse. you can easily learn to make unique Biscuits with following the step-by-step instructions and pictures, from the fundamental layout and-fill strategy to definite examples, creature faces, gems and even 3D treats. Tessa Whitehouse incorporates a lot of tips and shows you funneling strategies to guarantee you create fun and beautiful scones you'll be glad to state you made. If you're looking for party treats, personalized favors or edible gifts, your biscuit adventure starts here! Beautiful Biscuits shows you how to make impressive iced biscuits for special occasions.
Royal icing tutor Tessa Whitehouse presents an inspiring collection of 24 beautifully decorated biscuits that you can make at home. Learn all the techniques you need for decorating biscuits following the step-by-step instructions and pictures, from the basic outline-and-fill method to detailed patterns, animal faces, jewels and even 3D cookies.
Whether you're a complete biscuit beginner or you're looking for new ideas, you'll find plenty to inspire you. Complete with recipes, easy-to-follow instructions, step-by-step photographs and tips, Beautiful Biscuits makes a great gift for bakers, sugarcrafters and biscuit lovers everywhere."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details