Cake Cabinet Multi Mini Heart Cake Pan 16 Piece
"Squires Kitchen's Mini Pans are produced using an amazing, warm conductive, anodized compound. The dish is rust and peels safe and the smooth completing guarantees a simple discharge and cleaning. Bake your own particular excellent, heart-formed small scale cakes rapidly and effortlessly. You can prepare upto 16 groups of cake and adorn for your uncommon event. These skillets can likewise be utilized to make pastries and other sweet treats. Ideal for: Anniversaries and Valentine's Day festivities Gift cakes and supports at weddings Children's gatherings Desserts. The heart is smaller than normal skillet measure around 7cm at the most extensive point and 6cm from the focal plunge in the highest point of the heart to the base tip. Each set incorporates a FREE 8cm/3" round ' cooks liven' smaller than the usual skillet. The size and state of each cake or pastry are the same, so no requirement for layouts or cutting. Once made, every heart is prepared to enrich as required for your picked festivity. Now you can bake beautiful, heart-shaped mini cakes quickly and easily. Simply bake as many cakes as required, in batches of up to 16, and decorate for your chosen special occasion. The pans can also be used to make desserts and other sweet treats.
Anniversaries and Valentine's Day celebrations
Gift cakes and favours at weddings
Each cake or dessert can be made to exactly the same size and shape, with no need for templates or cutting. Once made, each heart is ready to decorate as required for your chosen celebration.
The heart mini pans measure approximately 7cm at the widest point and 6cm from the central dip in the top of the heart to the bottom tip. Each set includes a FREE 8cm/3" round cook's perk' mini pan.
Squires Kitchen's Mini Pans are made from a high quality, heat conductive, anodised alloy. The pans will never rust or peel and the smooth finish ensures easy release and cleaning."
|Usage Wash tin before use We recommend drying in a warm oven to remove any moisture and keep the tin in good condition Line tinbefore filling with cake mixture - we recommend Squires Kitchen're-usable linerdesigned specifically for the mini compartment range|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details