Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine April/May 2018 (Issue 145)
"Cake Decoration and Sugarcraft magazine is the world's driving month to month cake lighting up a magazine that commendations personalisation and creativity. Dedicated to bringing you stimulating new considerations, and best examples in the excellent universe of cake enhancing, this is the perfect participation for any skilled mixture puncher wanting to progress up their preoccupation. This April/May 2018 publication is the 145th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
In this issue you'll find not only eight original sugarcraft projects to stretch your creativity, but also plenty of delicious recipes to make sure they taste as good as they look.
With Easter so early this year, it's not surprising that a lot of the recipes feature chocolate. You'll find not one but two decadent chocolate cake recipes, one of which contains a surprising secret ingredient. And there are more surprises to come with the hidden centre in the egg hunt cake and a grown-up creme egg flavoured with coconut and mango.
As Cakes & Sugarcraft fans are at the forefront of cake design, in this issue, you'll find lots of new techniques and innovative products to try out. In her Rainbow Mermaid cake, Laura Dodimead combines ice and isomalt to create glossy waves. Another long-time C&S contributor, Sherry Hostler, is introducing her brand new silicone smoother with a pastel-coloured Russian doll cake.
Since spring is a season of new growth, C&S 145 looks to nature for cake decorating inspiration. The Birthday Bugs cake features cute critters on a flowerpot cake whilst the Appliqud Butterflies and Blossoms uses insects as an elegant motif on a couture-inspired design. Equally elegant is the green, white and gold wedding cake inspired by dappled forest sunlight. And, of course, there's something for sugar flower fans with seasonal blooms in a yellow and purple colour palette.
Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details