Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine Autumn 2012
"For any uncommon event like commending a birthday or commemoration, a wedding or initiating, or even a first day at school cakes with character are an absolute necessity as they portray a story with colourful characters amusingly. In the event that you are an apprentice the instruments and gear, you will require are recorded, fundamental cake covering strategies are clarified, and accommodating guidance and well-ordered pictures are given for figure displaying Sugar Dough. Once you've aced the fundamentals, making your own spectacular festival cakes is simple. Showing by Clear guidelines and well-ordered pictures go with each venture and there is lovely, full-shading photography all through. You'll discover splendid thoughts for birthday events, weddings, christenings with well-known topics including horse riding, outdoors, cookery and pets Keep up with the latest trends in cake decorating - this issue's projects include a birdcage wedding cake, buttercream ruffles technique and a realistic vintage satchel design.
To inspire your autumn cake decorating, we have an enchanting woodland cake with autumn leaf cookies by Jan Clement-May, and a pumpkin cake filled with a kaleidoscope of autumn colours from Susanna Righetto. Plus there are two very different Halloween ideas: a Happy Halloween cake to try with the kids, and an impressive nightmare scene complete with the three-headed monster by Carlos Lischetti.
If you're feeling hungry, recipes include a tempting pecan pie from Cookie Bellair and a delicious chocolate Guinness cake by Mark Tilling. Once you've made your masterpiece, read our professional tips on photographing your cakes to make the most of them.
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. To find out more about Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine, visit www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details