Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine June/July 2016 (Issue 134)
"Cakes & Sugarcraft Magazine Single Issue in addition of June/July 2016. It gives you various ideas for making a cake and many other items. In this magazine, you can see amazing photographs of cake and many other cakes making ideas. It's fun, original, and so easy to adapt to all kinds of celebrations. To know more about unique product and idea visit Squires Kitchen Shop and get these magazines. This June/July 2016 publication is the 134th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue, Behind the scenes of BBC2's Bake Off: Crme de la Crme with Mark Tilling. Zo Clark's luxurious design for The Queen's 90th birthday. Emily Hankins' gorgeous gold airbrushed ombre wedding cake with blue brushwork. Natasha Collins' woodland party cake in her signature style. Fabulous ideas for Father's Day including simple tiers of beer topped with a cake, a carved trophy and gravity-defying figure-modelling, Colourful cake graffiti on edible photographs: fun, original, and so easy to adapt to all kinds of celebrations, Plus Recipes, In-depth articles, The latest news and events. Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews, Product and technique updates, Industry features, Prizes and giveaways and much more!
Starting in 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details