Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine Spring 2014 (Issue 124)
"There are plenty of step-by-step projects in this issue to develop skills. In the Spring 2014 issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine, find out how to make the front cover chicken cake by Sherry Hostler. Tessa Whitehouse dispels the myth that you can't royal ice a sponge cake with a gorgeous speckled Easter cake filled with chocolate eggs. If you're looking for a showstopper, Jan Clement-May shows you how to recreate the characters from The Wizard of Oz film in sugar, Karen Taylor gives instructions for her delightfully kitsch retro oven design and Linda Garnham reveals how to construct a spectacular Parisian townhouse using pastillage.
When it comes to wedding cakes there is a selection of fresh designs to choose from in this issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine. They all use very different techniques to create the decorations, including hand-painted birds, origami made from SFP, ranunculus flowers, ruffles, gilding and edible sequins.
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. To find out more about Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine, visit www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details