Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine Summer 2012
"This Winter 2012-13 version is the 45th issue of Wedding Cakes, the UK's solitary magazine to include many new fascinating plans from the world's most skilled cake creators. Wedding cakes magazine influences the entire procedure of picking your wedding to cake as simple and as agreeable as would be prudent, isolating handpicked outlines from top originators into helpful style areas. Look over nonpartisan tones to lavish outlines with metallic contacts, painted plans and regime enumerating. In the event that you adore the pattern for dessert tables, why not make your own particular with a well-ordered guide for organizing the cake with cupcakes, macaroons, meringues and the sky is the limit from there. Over 20 step-by-step cake designs and recipes for you to make for the summer season, including cakes for Father's Day, Wimbledon, the Olympics and The Queen's Diamond Jubilee, plus three stunning summer wedding cakes.
Be inspired by this issue's features, including prize-winning cake displays from the Squires Kitchen Exhibition and the results of our Tunnock's teacake competition. Whether you're a beginner or an avid Sugarcrafter you'll find something for every skill level - from Mary Berry's simply delicious Wimbledon cake to Linda Garnham's impressive and challenging design for The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
If you're looking for wedding cake inspiration this season, we have three gorgeous step-by-step projects which use very different decoration techniques: Pervin Sutherland's mint green royal icing, Susanna Righetto's beautiful sugar wisterias and Mark Tilling's tempting modelled Brazilian orange chocolate.
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details