Cake & Sugarcraft Magazine Winter 2012-13
"For any feline sweetheart praise an uncommon event with them with a cake enlivened with loveable felines made in sugar. Master Sugarcrafter, Susan Griffiths, shows how to make cat characters for festivity cakes, controlling you through the whole procedure all the way. Each feline is displayed, dressed and painted for a unique event and exhibited on a fun oddity cake. Every one of the ten tasks is perfectly captured and completely clarified, in addition to you'll discover a lot of accommodating tips and exhortation to guarantee your cakes are a win. Be inspired in the kitchen this Christmas with over 20 step-by-step projects and recipes for winter and the festive season. Amaze your family and friends with a winter wonderland in sugar, a chocolate Christmas cake or gluten-, nut- and dairy-free mini Christmas puddings.
Our experts will show you how to create professional-standard cakes and bakes, from simple frosted fruit to realistic sugar flowers. Choose from impressive centrepieces including a tower of golden macaroons, Susanna Righetto's chocolate Christmas cake, and Carlos Lischetti's Winter Wonderland modelling project from his first book, Animation in Sugar. And the latest trends are covered, from Alan Dunn's papercraft punch techniques to Karen Taylor's 'gender reveal' cake.
There's also a table full of delicious recipes to try, including Swedish saffron buns, raspberry marshmallows, white Christmas cheesecake, gluten-, nut- and dairy-free mini Christmas puddings and the American lime pie which dazzled Bake-Off judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood. And finally, if you're looking for ideas to make with the children, Cakes & Sugarcraft's Mini Baker, Matilda, try out a new recipe for little ones.
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. To find out more about Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine, visit www.cakesandsugarcraft.com."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details