Carlos Lischetti Biscuit Cutters - Clouds (Set of 2)
"Clouds Biscuit Cutters designs by Carlos Lischetti available in Set of 2. Once your cookies or biscuits have cooled, decorate them with royal icing or use the cutters to make a sugarpaste topping. This cutter design comes in a set of two different sizes. These cutter is Ideal for use with cookie and biscuit dough, sugarpaste, Carlos Lischetti HD Sugar Sugar Florist Paste (SFP), Modelling Paste, Sugar Dough, pastry, marzipan and more. these cutters are easy and safe to wash. Get the best cutter and place the order today. World-famous sugar artist Carlos Lischetti created this range of high-quality cutters based on his signature designs. Use these versatile cutters to make decorative biscuits, as well as for many other sugarcraft uses.
This cutter design comes in a set of two different sizes. Once your cookies or biscuits have cooled, decorate them with royal icing or use the cutters to make a sugarpaste topping.
Ideal for use with cookie and biscuit dough, sugarpaste, Carlos Lischetti HD Sugar Modelling Paste, Sugar Florist Paste (SFP), Sugar Dough, marzipan, pastry and more.
Expertly designed and engineered in the UK from the highest-quality stainless steel, all of Squires Kitchen's cutters are approved for food contact and resistant to corrosion. Incorporating innovative CleanCut technology for a neat edge and precise finish, the cutters are dishwasher safe."
|Usage Use to cut cookie and biscuit dough, sugarpaste, modelling paste, flower paste, CarloLischetti HD Sugar Modelling Paste, Sugar Florist Paste (SFP), marzipan, Sugar Dough, pastry and more.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details