Carnation Red Flower and Modelling Paste 250g - Pack of 8
A prepared to utilize carnation red Flower and Modelling Paste that is perfect for making red berries and poinsettia blooms, the perfect Christmas cake topper.
The paste is currently good to go and shape into flowers or figures and is appropriate to use with a blend of molds, cutters, embossers and formers to make flawless outcomes.
Ideal for making unpredictable and definite shapes and blossoms.
Can be hand demonstrated and utilized with cutters, molds, embossers and formers.
Astonishing outcomes where both fine subtleties and structure are required.
Perfect for cake toppers on birthday, wedding, commemoration and festivity cakes.
- 8 x 250g
- Thick consistency
- Can be utilized with plungers and cutters
- Made in a factory that handles nuts
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details