Colour Splash - Matt White - 25g
The concealing is a sky Metalic Silver that is valuable for painting bloom petals and models. You can use the paint to brush onto sugar paste/fondant, marzipan, showing paste, bloom master stick and renowned icing and buttercream once it has hardened. You can similarly use it to paint onto non-tasteful claim to fame materials. Convey exuberantly painted fruition to your cakes using the matt white Edible Paint from Colour Splash. Hand paint any arrangement that you can picture using the matt white Edible Matt Paint by Colour Splash. This attractive paint is set up to use straightforwardly from the pot' fundamentally dive your brush and paint onto a wide extent of consumable structuring mediums.
The Colour Splash paints have a matt fulfilment which is staggering for making messages and plaques similarly as exceptionally makes. It also works splendidly as a base coat before using a shine buildup to give your adornment that extra shimmer. The paints can be joined to outline whichever concealing you require. Just pour a tiny bit of each paint you have to mix onto a palette by then join a slight bit of each, including entirely a lot of either until you get the perfect concealing. You should store in a cool dry spot away from direct sunshine. Similarly, as painting freehand, the paint is perfect for stencil work. Hold the stencil set up, you may need to use some sustenance grade tape to make things less complex, by then paint over your stencil and once dry, lift it to reveal the arrangement on your cake.
|Pack Size N/A|
|BK Pack Size N/A|
|Special Diet N/A|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details