FMM Cutter Daphne
"It's so easy to create realistic blossoms from sugar with the Daphne Cutter from a trusted brand, FMM.
The Daphne cutter makes it quick and simple to create lifelike filler flowers for cakes and competition displays. This cutter is also really useful for making pretty blossom decorations to give cakes, cupcakes and cookies a floral finish.
These barrel-shaped cutters are made from easy-to-clean, food-approved plastic and can be used with an ejector tool (not included) to help you turn out perfectly formed flowers quickly and easily. Use with Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) for best results."
|Usage Roll out your paste thinly on a non-stick board using icing sugar or cornflour to stop it sticking. Holding the sideof the cutter, place onto your paste & presfirmly. Lift up the cutter and use a palette knife to lift your shape.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details