FMM Cutter Rose 5 Petal 90mm
"It's so easy to make stunning sugar roses with this 5-petal rose cutter from a trusted brand, FMM. If you're new to sugarcraft or a busy cake maker wanting a quick fix, this handy 5-petal rose cutter allows you to make sugar roses quickly and efficiently without using wires.
Whether you want to make a delicate bud or a rose in full bloom, this time-saving petal cutter allows you to create each layer of rose petals in one clean cut. Available in a range of sizes, FMM's easy-to-clean plastic cutters can be used to make a selection of roses, including Christmas and briar roses. Use with Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) for best results."
|Usage Roll out your paste thinly on a non-stick board using icing sugar or cornflour to stop it sticking. Holding the sideof the cutter, place onto your paste & presfirmly. Lift up the cutter and use a palette knife to lift your shape.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details