FMM Cutters Old English Alphabet Set Lower Case
"Personalise celebration cakes the easy way with the Old English Alphabet Lower Case Tappet Set. Designed for easy use, these FMM Tappits are a time-saving way to add traditional-looking greetings to cakes, cupcakes and mini cakes.
For best results, use with Modelling Paste or Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) and tap the cutter on the work surface to release the decoration. These versatile cutters can also be used to emboss designs directly onto a cake covering.
FMM Tappits are made in the UK to the highest standard and are available in a wide range of designs to suit every occasion."
|Usage Roll out your paste thinly on a non-stick board using icing sugar or cornflour to stop it sticking. Holding the sideof the cutter, place onto your paste & presfirmly. Lift up the cutter and use a palette knife to lift your shape.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details