Great Impressions Leaf Veiner Geranium- Ivy Leaved Small 3.0cm
"Are amazing for the quality and uncommon consideration. It's easy to create realistic sugar leaves for cakes and competitions with Squires Kitchen Great Impressions Leaf Veiners. There are over 300 leaf veiners in the Squires Kitchen Great Impressions range, all of which are botanically correct and are unsurpassable for quality and attention to detail.
Use Squires Kitchen Great Impressions Leaf Veiners with Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) for fine sugar flower work or try experimenting with other mediums including sugarpaste, Sugar Dough, marzipan, pastillage, modelling chocolate (Cocoform), chocolate, boiled sugar, isomalt and cold porcelain.
Designed and made in the UK by Squires Kitchen's master craftsmen, all Great Impressions moulds and veiners are made from durable, platinum-grade silicone which has been approved for food use. The flexible silicone can be frozen and can withstand temperatures of up to 204°C."
|Usage Wash the mould in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly before use Lightly grease a non-stick board with white vegetable fat and thinly roll out some SFP or cold porcelain Free the paste from the board|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details