Guide Squires Kitchen: Apprendre a Faire des Macarons by Mark Tilling
"Make your cupcakes and macaroons come back!" Macaroons are everywhere, in every shop and even in Hollywood movies. Learn how to make succulent corks to impress your loved ones and tickle your taste buds!
Head chef and chocolatier, Mark Tilling, presents a wide variety of flavours and colours so that your macaroons taste and look irresistible. It also offers you 20 great ideas for all occasions: a children's party, a wedding, an engagement party, a birthday, a girlfriend party or simply an after-party - lunch with family and friends. In order to prove to you how a simple macaron can be versatile, Mark teaches you how to: combine sensational flavours, arrange macaroons for your drinks, make tasty macaroons like starters or canapés, prepare an impressive cake of a wedding, delighting little ones with colourful surprises, blowing your guests with wonderful desserts.
Once you start preparing your macaroons at home, your creativity will be endless! And because macaroons adapt well to all occasions, you can do it all year long.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details