Home Chocolate Factory Chocolate Mould Presents
"Homemade chocolates always make great presents for family and friends. This festive present mould includes two different designs which can be used to make solid, filled or colourful present-shaped chocolates complete with a bow on top. Ideal for Christmas and many other special occasions!
Made from strong, food-safe PVC, these clear chocolate moulds are suitable for all home confectionery-making. The detailed designs allow you to turn out impressive shapes with ease, whether you're using milk, dark or white chocolate or other edible mediums such as marzipan, Cocoform, fondant, jelly or caster sugar."
|Usage For chocolates, make sure the mould iclean, polish with a lint free cloth to give a shiny surface, pour in melted chocolate and leave to set. Thimould feature15 cavities.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details