Give your royal icing, sugarpaste and buttercream a dazzling white gleam with this quick and easy to use liquid - it's never been easier!
Buttercream tends to have a natural off-white, slightly yellow colour due to the butter used in its recipe, and it’s not always the shade we’re looking for.&
This icing and frosting whitener gives your buttercream a clean and crisp white shade in just a few drops. Alternatively, you can use this whitener to soften or tone down the shade of your coloured buttercream, giving you the opportunity to experiment with different shades, letting your cakey creations really stand out from the crowd.
What's more, this icing whitener is completely tasteless, so you won't have to worry about spoiling the taste of your delicious icing!
You can whiten your buttercream or white ganache prior to adding a colour, which will give you a brighter and truer tone to the colour you are trying to achieve.
Having a bright white buttercream also means you can let your sprinkles and toppings really POP!
This whitener is suitable for a range of different mediums, including buttercream, royal icing and sugarpaste.
Why not try marbling effects, monochrome designs, or creating a rainbow of different pastel colours? The possibilities are endless!
Available in 100g & 500g.
Instructions:Add directly to your icing or buttercream and mix well. Start by mixing a few drops into your mixture and build up until the desired shade is reached.
Storage:Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C.
Ingredients: span>Humectant: E422 Glycerol, colouring: E171
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Allergen Information:May contain traces of&MILK ,&SOYA && &SULPHITES .
Nutritional Information:Per 100gEnergy: 995kJ/238kcalFat: <0.5gOf which saturated: <0.1gCarbohydrates: 55gOf which sugars: 0gProtein: 0gSalt: 0.01g
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details