Invicta Round Cake Tin 254mm (10'')
"Rock solid cake tins by Invicta Bakeware in North Yorkshire, These tough tins are made by our gifted staff. The cake tins are intended to be rough and sufficiently strong to withstand the requests of business use. Produced from high review tinplate they are phenomenal at opposing rust and highlight strengthened steel edges so they hold their shape for a lifetime of administration. The tins highlight a settled base for basic inflexibility. Henceforth these are the best alternatives favored by top pastry specialists and cake decorators. These cake tins are proposed for business use and are hand made by skilled workers, because of this they regularly highlight rough stamps and some discoloration which is essentially a consequence of the diligent work that goes into making them and doesn't influence the execution of the tins. Dishwasher utilize isn't prompted and it is prescribed that they are hand washed and dried completely to shield the steel strengthened edges from rust, for life span it is prescribed to wipe the tins with cooking oil before putting away. Hand wash as it were. Hand made in the UK. Hand made by the skilled staff of Invicta Bakeware in North Yorkshire these heavy duty cake tins have been designed to be rugged and sturdy enough to endure the demands of commercial usage. Made from a high-grade tinplate they are excellent at resisting rust and feature reinforced steel edges so they hold their shape for a lifetime of service.
Featuring a fixed base for structural rigidity there is no better alternative for a busy baker who depends on consistency and reliability than these fantastic cake tins; for this reason, they have long been favored by top bakers and cake decorators.
These cake tins are intended for commercial use and are hand made by craftsmen, as a result of this they often feature abrasive marks and some discoloration which is simply a result of the hard work that goes into making them and doesn't affect the performance of the tins. Dishwasher use is not advised and it is recommended that they are hand washed and dried thoroughly to protect the steel reinforced edges from rust, for longevity it is recommended to wipe the tins with cooking oil before storing.
Hand wash only.
Hand made in the UK."
|Sizes 10 Inch|
|Usage Wash tin before use We recommend drying in a warm oven to remove any moisture and keep the tin in good condition Line with greaseproof paper before adding cake mix to ensure easy release Although dishwasher safe we recommend washing by hand|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details