"Mastering Chocolate amazing guide book for chocolate items and it includes 20 tried-and-tested recipes, from simple truffles to showstopping tiered cakes, Comprehensive step-by-step photographs of all stages for flawless results and Essential equipment explained, for everyone from beginners to keen chefs expanding their collections. you can find here the best chocolate recipes in unique types. Mastering Chocolate deserves to have pride of place in every chocolate lover's kitchen. Claire Clark MBE
Award-winning pastry chef and chocolatier Mark Tilling, twice UK Chocolate Master and champion of the first series of BBC2's Bake Off: CrÃ¨me de la CrÃ¨me, reveals his showstopper recipes in this modern, creative and comprehensive guide.
20 tried-and-tested recipes, from simple truffles to showstopping tiered cakes
Comprehensive step-by-step photographs of all stages for flawless results
Essential equipment explained, for everyone from beginners to keen chefs expanding their collections
UK Chocolate Ambassador and Head Tutor at Squires Kitchen International School, Mark covers the chocolate story from bean to bar as well as everything you need to get started, from essential equipment to successful tempering.
Accompanied by step-by-step photos, the 20 tried-and-tested recipes are easy enough to tempt beginners whilst having the perfect range and creativity for professional chefs. Ranging from simple treats like Hot Chocolate and Whisky Truffles and Triple Chocolate Berry Tart to the showstopping Chocolate Splatter Croquembouche and Chocolate Lovers' Wedding Cake, there really is something for everyone.
Whether you're cooking for friends, making delicious gifts or creating a wedding centerpiece, Mark's expert tips and techniques will help you melt, temper and mold your way to showstopping chocolate success."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details