More Sugar Flowers for Beginner by Paddi Clark
"An absolute necessity have reference control for cake decorators and sugarcrafters taking in the specialty of making blooms in sugar for wedding and festivity cakes. Following on from the gigantic achievement of her first book, Sugar Flowers for Beginners (2008), Paddi Clark presents to you another motivating gathering of the most looked for after sugar blossoms for cakes. From vast, pompous sprouts, for example, the Casablanca lily, peony and gerbera to the flawlessly pretty jasmine, pear bloom and primrose, Paddi has united probably the most prominent and ageless blossoms and foliage of our opportunity, every one precisely made in blossom paste. Paddi has included outlines and photos of genuine blooms so you can watch every example in its unique radiance. Paddi's receptive and open training style radiates through in her unmistakable and uncomplicated directions and well-ordered photos, making this book perfect for crafters everything being equal, including complete tenderfoots who have never worked with sugar. An essential reference guide for cake decorators and sugarcrafters learning the art of making flowers in sugar for wedding and celebration cakes.
Following on from the huge success of her first book, Sugar Flowers for Beginners (2008), Paddi Clark brings you another inspiring collection of the most sought-after sugar flowers for cakes. From large, showy blooms such as the Casablanca lily, peony and gerbera to the perfectly pretty jasmine, pear blossom and primrose, Paddi has brought together some of the most popular and timeless flowers and foliage of our time, each one carefully crafted in flower paste.
As well as technical advice on equipment, edibles and the basics of flower making, Paddi has included sketches and photographs of real flowers so you can observe each specimen in its original glory. Paddi's approachable and accessible teaching style shines through in her clear and uncomplicated instructions and step-by-step photographs, making this book ideal for crafters of all abilities, including complete beginners who have never worked with sugar before."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details