Patchwork Cutter & Embosser Bottle and Glass
"Patchwork Cutters are not only suitable for cutting out sugar shapes but they can be used as embossers. They are available in a huge range of themes which can be used alongside each other to give endless design and decorating possibilities.
Each Patchwork Cutters set is easy to use and comes with usage instructions, so even if you're a complete beginner you can create impressive decorations for all your celebration cakes. Designs include motifs for birthday cakes, wedding cakes and seasonal celebrations, so you'll never be short of ideas for your cake decorating projects.
Patchwork Cutters are suitable for use with ready-to-roll pastes such as sugarpaste and modelling paste. What's more, you can use them on cakes, cupcakes and cookies for matching sweet treats."
|Usage On a lightly greased non-stick board roll out Modelling Paste or Sugar Florist Paste (SFP). Grease the cutter and place onto the paste. Presonly around the outside edge of the cutter. Remove the cutter and surplupaste.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details