PME Candy Buttons - White 340g (12oz)
"PME Candy Buttons are available in a range of brilliant colours and flavours. Quick and easy to melt, the candy buttons are perfect for dipping, coating, moulding, piping and modelling.
To use PME Candy Buttons, simply melt the buttons in a microwave, Bain Marie or electric chocolate melter and you are ready to go.
Dip fresh fruit in the melted candy buttons for a party or special celebration, coat cake pops or gateaux in candy for a colourful finish, create moulded candy lollies in your favourite shapes or combine the candy buttons with liquid glucose to make a tasty modelling paste."
|Sizes 340 g|
|Usage Can be melted in a microwave or double boiler. Microwave - Place candy in a microwave safe bowl. Do not melt in the bag. Microwave for 30 secondat half power or defrost setting. Repeat until completely melted.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details