Squires Kitchen Angel Cookie Cutter
"Bake heavenly treats with the Squires Kitchen Angel Cookie Cutter perfect for Christmas tree decorations, nativity scenes and christening gifts.
Once your cookies or biscuits have cooled, decorate them with Squires Kitchen Art-ice Cookie Icing or use the cutter to make a sugar paste topping. Use lustre dust to add a touch of shimmer to the cookies for a pretty, seasonal treat.
Expertly designed and engineered in the UK from the highest-quality stainless steel, all of our fantastic cutters are approved for food contact. Ideal for use with cookie and biscuit dough, sugarpaste, marzipan, Sugar Florist Paste (SFP), Sugar Dough, pastry and more. Incorporating innovative CleanCut' technology for a neat edge and precise finish."
|Usage Once your cookieor biscuithave cooled, decorate them with royal icing or use the cutterto make a sugar paste topping. Wash before use.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details