Squires Kitchen Chocolate Ganache Mix 250g
"A time-saving, silky-smooth blend of chocolate and cream. Squires Kitchen's Chocolate Ganache Mix is a time-saving, silky-smooth blend of chocolate and cream. Simply mix with water and heat to make a dark, smooth and creamy chocolate ganache for indulgent desserts, tempting truffles, delicious cupcakes and more.
Once you've whipped up the perfect ganache with this instant mix, pour it over cakes and desserts for an indulgent topping, pipe it onto cupcakes for a chocolaty frosting or make the ultimate chocolate buttercream for filling chocolate cakes. If you're a budding chocolatier, why not try substituting a little of the water with a liqueur, rum or brandy for a warming chocolate centre?
For those who make lots of cakes, a box of Squires Kitchen's Chocolate Ganache Mix will free up some space in your kitchen as you no longer have to find storage space for vast amounts of fresh cream and chocolate.
Quick and easy-to-use, make sure you keep a box of this delicious Chocolate Ganache Mix in your cupboard just in case!"
|Special Diet Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Sizes 250 g|
|Usage Microwave method: Place 250g of the mix in a microwavable bowl and add 85ml of cooled, boiled water. Place in the microwave on full power for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconduntil melted. Do not overheat.|
|Storage Store between 12-20°|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details