Squires Kitchen Cupcake Cases Baroque Duck Egg Blue Pack of 36
"Available in a differed exhibit of contemporary hues. Dress up your cupcakes with the stylish range of Baroque Cupcake Cases from Squires Kitchen.
Squires Kitchen Baroque Cupcake Cases are available in a wide range of contemporary colours, so you can make sure they look the part whatever the occasion. Ideal for parties and weddings to teatime and lunchboxes, these pretty cases will bring a bit of fun and style into your baking.
Squires Kitchen Baroque Cupcake Cases not only look stylish but are made using thick, high-quality greaseproof paper so they won't go see-through during baking."
|Usage For best resultwhen baking, leave the baked cupcakein the muffin tin to cool for several hourbefore placing in a storage tin. Thishould prevent the high-quality casefrom peeling away from the sideof the cakedue to humidity.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details