Squires Kitchen Designer Metallic Lustre Dust Silver Sparkles 5g
"Conform to EU directives for use in foodstuff. Create shiny metallic effects with Squires Kitchen Designer Metallic Lustre Dust Food Colours. Designed especially for sugarcrafters and cake decorators, they add a fantastic sheen to sugar work, chocolate and more. What's more, all Squires Kitchen food colours are guaranteed edible and conform to EU directives for use in foodstuff so you can ensure that your creations are both beautiful and safe to eat.
Squires Kitchen Designer Metallic Lustre Dust Food Colours (also known as powdered food colourings) are fine, lustrous, edible powders. Brush directly onto sugar and chocolate surfaces or apply over a thin coat of Squires Kitchen Gildesol for a richer colour and shine.
These dust can also be made into paint by adding a few drops of neat, clear alcohol such as gin or vodka, making them perfect for adding metallic detail to decorations such as piped royal icing. Alternatively, mix Squires Kitchen Designer Metallic Lustre Dust Food Colours with confectioners' glaze for a glossy finish."
|Special Diet Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Sizes 5 g|
|Colour Silver Sparkle|
|Usage Simply brush the surface of your work with SK Gildesol before applying the Metallic Lustre Dust with a soft dusting brush.|
|Storage Store in a cool, dry plac|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details