Squires Kitchen Edible Gold Leaf Book of 25 Sheets
"Ideal way to bring a touch of luxury to all your special cakes and puddings. For a spread to impress, the addition of SK Gold or Silver Leaf is an ideal way to bring a touch of luxury to all your special cakes and puddings.
Try adding tiny flakes of silver leaf to champagne for a sophisticated drink that truly sparkles, or make a memorable breakfast by stirring gold leaf through homemade marmalade. You could even use it to gild the turkey on Christmas day!
The pure gold leaf is 24ct and completely edible, bringing a decadent touch to your chocolates, desserts, drinks and sugar pieces. Silver leaf is also edible and can be used in the same way, as a beautiful surface decoration for chocolates, sugar decorations and more.
Each leaf comes in a flat sheet in a book of 5 or 25. Flake is the equivalent of one leaf."
|Special Diet Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Usage Brush the surface of your sugar work with water or apply adhesive medium such aconfectionerglaze or gum arabic dissolved in water to your dry sugarwork.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details