Squires Kitchen Edible Gold Leaf Transfer Sheets Pack of 25 sheets
"Allow you to decorate whole cake tiers and larger areas quickly, achieving a smooth, polished finish with ease. Squires Kitchen 24-carat edible gold leaf is an ideal method for adding sparkle to your sugarcraft creations for any special occasion. The easy-to-use transfer sheets make it simpler than ever to add a touch of glamour to all your cakes, bakes and desserts.
Edible Gold Leaf Transfer Sheets allow you to decorate whole cake tiers and larger areas quickly, achieving a smooth, polished finish with ease. Simply brush SK Gildesol or another adhesive medium over the surface of your work so it is tacky, place the square transfer sheet over the area, then peel back to reveal a smooth, gold covering.
What's more, Squires Kitchen's Gold Leaf Transfer Sheets are perfect for use with stencils, allowing you to create intricate, lustrous designs in no time at all. Use on cakes, cookies, cupcakes, chocolate work, desserts and even fruit, for that extra-special touch of luxury.
Each leaf comes in a flat sheet in a book of 5 or 25."
|Special Diet Kosher, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|BK Pack Size N/A|
|Usage Brush the surface of your sugar work with water or apply adhesive medium such aconfectionerglaze or gum arabic dissolved in water to your dry sugarwork.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details