Squires Kitchen Edible Paint by Natasha Collins Conker (Brown)
"SK presents Edible Paint by Natasha Collins in Conker (Brown) colour. Paint your cakes and cupcakes with amazing, Unique designs using this colour. These expert paints are prepared to utilize straight from the pot and will give you a without streak, smooth complete not at all like some other palatable paint at present accessible. For Place, the order Visit our online store as soon as and get the best quality product. Make every cake your canvas with Squires Kitchen's new range of Edible Paints designed by Natasha Collins. This vibrant range of 15 easy-to-use edible paints has been developed by Squires Kitchen alongside expert cake artist, Natasha Collins, so you can paint like a professional in your own kitchen.
Whether you want to paint stunning flowers just like Natasha or create your own edible masterpiece, Squires Kitchen's new range of Edible Paints by Natasha Collins have been specially designed for hand-painting on decorated cakes, cupcakes and cookies. These versatile food paints have a smooth, streak-free consistency that is ideal for painting directly onto sugarpaste (rolled fondant), modelling paste, Sugar Florist Paste (gum paste) and marzipan.
Natasha has specially selected all the paint colours in the range, choosing a contemporary colour palette of popular shades she regularly uses in her beautiful cake designs. Use these fabulous edible paints straight from the pot for a strong, vibrant colour or simply dilute them with water to create a range of exquisite tones.
What's more, these new edible paints are fully intermixable and dry quickly, so it's easy to layer up colours and create detailed designs.
"I am very excited to have worked with Squires Kitchen on this range of edible paints. They have created a product that has amazing colours and all the properties that I have been looking for in an edible paint. It is fantastic to finally have a product that allows me to paint in the way I love. I can't wait to use these paints on all my cake designs" - Natasha Collins
Like all Squires Kitchen food colours, SK Edible Paints by Natasha Collins are guaranteed edible and conform to EU directives for use in foodstuff so you can ensure that your creations are both beautiful and safe to eat."
|Special Diet Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Colour Conker (Brown)|
|Usage Use straight from the pot for a strong, vibrant colour or dilute with water to create a lighter tone. Brush directly onto covered cakeand sugar decorationusing a food-approved paintbrush.|
|Storage Store in cool dry, dark place|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details