Squires Kitchen Fairtrade Sugar Modelling Paste Rosy Pink 200g
"Squires Kitchen Fairtrade Sugar Modelling Paste is the ultimate, all-purpose, high-quality sugar modelling paste for making figures, simple flowers and cake toppers. Stronger than sugarpaste, this specially formulated modelling paste is non-sticky and dries firm, making it ideal to use for making cake decorations where you want it to hold its shape, dry hard and keep intricate detail.
Squires Kitchen Fairtrade Sugar Modelling Paste is perfect for making sugar models, simple hand-modelled flowers, garlands and plaques. It's also ideally suited for use with moulds, cutters and embossers, making SK Sugar Modelling Paste a cake kit essential!
Squires Kitchen Fairtrade Sugar Modelling Paste is made using cane sugar grown by smallholder farmers in a number of countries in the developing world ensuring a fairer deal for farmers and workers, which includes better prices, decent working conditions, environmental sustainability, and fairer terms of trade.
Made in the UK by the experts at Squires Kitchen, this modelling paste is also suitable for vegetarians and has no gluten-containing ingredients. What's more, it comes in a resealable pack and is freeze/thaw stable so you can keep any leftover modelling paste for your next sugar modelling project.
Available in nine ready-to-use colours, it can also be coloured with SK paste food colours, dusted, surface painted and gilded."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details