Squires Kitchen's Guide to Cake Shaping by Helen Penman
"Endeavoring to make a football, your pet or only a numeral from a cake, Helen Penman can help you in these hazardous assignments and be a useful manual for cutting and finishing oddity cakes for all events. Figure out how to utilize formats and essential devices to make circles, 3D squares, creature shapes, numerals and more from a straightforward wipe, at that point change your cake by following the simple to take after embellishing guidelines. this helpful guide highlights formulas, layouts, partition rules and 13 festivity cake extends that is perfect for youngsters' gatherings and family events. Helen Penman started cake making when her triplets were two years of age in 1994. As request developed, she took evening classes and accomplished a City and Guilds in Sugarcraft and Creative Design and hence began up her own particular cake business, Too Nice To Slice. She has since composed a few cakes improving books, including Cakes for the Boys. If you've ever attempted to make a football, your pet or even just a numeral from a cake, you'll know how tricky it can be! Helen Penman comes to the rescue with this helpful guide to carving and decorating novelty cakes for all occasions.
Learn how to use templates and just a few basic tools to make spheres, cubes, animal shapes, numerals and more from a simple sponge, then transform your cake by following the easy-to-follow decorating instructions. This handy guide features recipes, templates, portion guidelines and 13 celebration cake projects that are ideal for children's parties and family occasions.
Helen Penman began cake making when her triplets were two years old in 1994. As demand grew, she took evening classes and achieved a City and Guilds in Sugarcraft and Creative Design and subsequently started up her own cake business, Too Nice To Slice. She has since written many cake decorating books, including Cakes for the Boys."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details