Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making Macaroons by Mark Tilling
"Top patissier Mark Tilling demonstrates to you best practices to make macaroons treat at home, with formulas, investigating tips and motivated plans. Purchase SIGNED COPIES ONLINE!!! Check's one of a kind formulas are caught in full - shading photography, so the well ordered guidelines by are unmistakably illustrated. Whatever the event, you're certain to locate some imaginative motivation: from beautiful candies for kids' gatherings to a staggering wedding cake enriched with macaroons! Not overlooking evening tea, where you could heat a cluster of lovable Victoria wipe or carrot cake smaller than normal macs. Mark Tilling is well known in Chocolate Industry for his abilities. Having worked in this field for more than 15 years, he has created advanced style that has won him regard from chocolatiers everywhere throughout the world. Stamp has held the title of UK Chocolate Master from 2006 to 2010 and came seventh in the esteemed World Chocolate Masters 2009. He instructs at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft in Farnham, Surrey. It's official, macaroons are here to stay! Top patissier Mark Tilling shows you how to create these popular treats at home, with recipes, troubleshooting tips and inspired designs. SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE!
Mark's unique takes on the trend are captured in beautiful full-color photography and the clear step-by-step instructions will ensure you can bake impressive macaroons in your own kitchen with ease. Whatever the occasion, you're sure to find some creative inspiration: from colorful lollipops for children's parties to a stunning wedding cake decorated with macaroons! Not forgetting afternoon tea, where you could bake a batch of adorable Victoria sponge or carrot cake mini macs.
Mark Tilling is one of the chocolate industry's best-known faces. Having worked in the trade for over 15 years, he has developed a sophisticated style that has won him respect from chocolatiers the world over. A UK ambassador for chocolate, Mark held the title of UK Chocolate Master from 2006 to 2010 and came seventh in the prestigious World Chocolate Masters 2009. He teaches at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft in Farnham, Surrey."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details