Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making More Iced Flowers
"Ceri DD Griffiths grant winning pastry specialist and mainstream coach shares his experience for making 13 most loved blooms in regal icing utilizing both channeling and stenciling methods. After the immense achievement of the first book, Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making Iced Flowers, Ceri DD Griffiths offers yet all the more energizing regal icing motivations in his second manual for making excellent blooms in sugar. The creator has spoken to in Easy-to-take after guidelines and well-ordered pictures make this guide ideal for fledglings. Ceri likewise presents 10 new inventive undertakings for making noteworthy flower themed festivity cakes, cupcakes, favors and desserts. Ceri DD Griffiths is a qualified Master Baker and Confectioner with a City and Guild's confirmation. He has won a few honors for his work and is presently a notable coach, demonstrator and universal judge. He is a normal supporter of Cakes and Sugarcraft magazine and a famous coach at Squires Kitchen International School, having some expertise in illustrious icing. From pretty petunias to a magnificent magnolia, award-winning baker and popular tutor Ceri DD Griffiths shares his secrets for creating 13 favorite flowers in royal icing using both piping and stenciling techniques.
Following the great success of the first book, Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making Iced Flowers, expert tutor Ceri DD Griffiths offers yet more exciting royal icing inspiration in his second guide to making beautiful flowers in sugar. Easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step pictures make this guide perfect for beginners, whilst Ceri's accessible teaching style and helpful hints and tips will be appreciated by sugarcrafters of all abilities. Ceri also presents 10 brand new creative projects for making impressive floral-themed celebration cakes, cupcakes, favors and desserts.
Ceri DD Griffiths is a qualified Master Baker and Confectioner with a City & Guilds certification. He has won several awards for his work and is now a well-known tutor, demonstrator and international judge. He is a regular contributor to Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine and a popular tutor at Squires Kitchen International School, specialising in royal icing."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details