Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making Sugar Animals by Jan Clement-May
"Make astounding sugar creatures to brighten cakes, cupcakes, or treats. This book guides you to make 27 charming creature characters the simple way. Divided into four animal classes – pets, dinosaurs, wild creatures and aquatics – every individual creature comes to finish with straightforward guidelines and vivid photography. There is likewise a striking introduction for each segment, so to keep your hands occupied on a blustery day this book offers an ideal wellspring of motivation. Having initially qualified as a visual originator, Jan Clement-May began sugarcrafting in 1995 when her kids were little. In 2001, she set up her own business and before long turned into an outstanding supporter of Cakes and Sugarcraft magazine. Jan is currently a famous coach at the Squires Kitchen International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft and has composed a few books on sugar displaying and cake enhancing. Making sugar animals has never been so much fun! If youâ€™re looking for a great way to decorate cakes, cupcakes or cookies, this book will show you how to model 27 cute animal characters the easy way.
Divided into four creature categories pets, dinosaurs, wild animals and aquatics each individual animal comes complete with simple instructions and colorful photography. There's also a colorful presentation idea for each section, so if you need inspiration for a celebration cake, party bag treats or just something to keep little hands busy on a rainy day, it's all here!
Having originally qualified as a graphic designer, Jan Clement-May started sugarcrafting in 1995 when her children were small. In 2001, she set up her own business and soon became a well-known contributor to Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine. Jan is now a popular tutor at the Squires Kitchen International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft and has written several books on sugar modeling and cake decorating."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details