Squires Kitchen's Guide to Making Sugar Figures by Jan Clement-May
"Make stunning tall tale characters utilizing sugar mixture and a bunch of fundamental instruments. Well known creator and guide, Jan Clement-May demonstrate to you the most straightforward approaches to make fun tall tale figures for festivity cakes. Squires Kitchen's Guide to Sugar Modeling: Create an exemplary tall tale cake motivated by kids' storybooks and nursery rhymes. Stick speaks to formation of different children's story characters with straightforward guidelines. You'll discover 24 storybook top choices including a pretty princess, a peg-leg privateer and his parrot, a green witch with her dark feline, a sparkly unicorn and a group of teddy bears having an outing. To make the venture effectively, the pieces you have to amass is captured at real size and numbered to coordinate the well ordered instructions. Perfect for sharp cake decorators everything being equal and capacities, this fun and convenient guide makes it simple to make charming festival cake toppers for birthday events, christenings and other unique events. Where there's a celebration there's a cake! And what better way to decorate it than with fun and colourful figures made especially for the recipient? Learn how to model 24 fun figures in sugar, great for decorating party cakes or for personalized edible gifts.
Making your own figures in sugar is an enjoyable activity for modelers of all ages, perfect for keeping little hands busy. Jan Clement-May shows you how easy it is to model and personalize figures in Sugar Dough using just a handful of basic tools. After explaining the essentials of modeling in sugar, she presents an imaginative selection of figures covering occupations, hobbies and celebrations. So whether you're making a bride and groom for a wedding cake (complete with jolly vicar!), a cute baby boy or girl for a christening or baby's birthday, a cub scout or brownie for a children's party, or a cake for a sports person, this book is for you!
Having originally qualified as a graphic designer, Jan Clement-May started sugarcrafting in 1995 when her children were small. In 2001, she set up her own business and soon became a well-known contributor to Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine. Jan is now a popular tutor at the Squires Kitchen International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft and has written several books on sugar modeling and cake decorating."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details