Squires Kitchen Guide to Sugar Modelling: Fairytale Figures
"Squires Kitchen’s Guide to books Fairytale Figures presents a selection of favorite characters like Dragon, Knight, Witch, Gnome, Little pig, Pirate and parrot and much more. With the help of this guide book, you can make every character which is your favorite. It includes simple instructions and clear photographs even if you’re a complete beginner, you can try your hand at modeling people and animals of all different shapes and sizes. Bring your favorite fairytale characters to life using Sugar Dough and just a handful of basic tools. Popular author and tutor, Jan Clement-May, is back with a brand new book showing you how to make fun fairytale figures for celebration cakes. SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE!
Squires Kitchen's Guide to Sugar Modelling: Fairytale Figures is bursting with ideas for cake-top characters inspired by classic children's storybooks and nursery rhymes. Jan presents a selection of favorite characters all with simple instructions and clear photographs for modelers of all abilities, even if you're a complete beginner. You'll find 24 storybook favorites including a pretty princess, a peg-leg pirate and his parrot, a green witch with her black cat, a sparkly unicorn and a family of teddy bears having a picnic.
To make the projects even easier, the different pieces you need to assemble each figure have been photographed at actual size and numbered to match the step-by-step instructions. These actual-size guides will help you check what you're modeling and give you more confidence as you build each character.
Perfect for keen cake decorators of all ages and abilities, this fun and handy guide makes it easy to create enchanting celebration cake toppers for birthdays, christenings and other special occasions."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details