Squires Kitchen's Guide to Working with Chocolate by Mark Tilling
"On the off chance that you like making chocolates and need to make your own particular alluring scrumptious chocolate treats, Working with Chocolate is the perfect place to begin. Purchase SIGNED COPIES HERE!!! Our book is extremely useful for chocoholics, supper party has, cake gourmet specialists, specialists and cake producers who need to make astounding high-quality chocolates in their own kitchen. Ace Chocolatier Mark Tilling demonstrates to make your own chocolate likes with only a bunch of essential hardware and utilizing only four basic methods. Check Tilling is popular in Chocolate Industry for his aptitudes. Having worked in this field for more than 15 years, he has created a complex style that has won him regard from chocolatiers everywhere throughout the world. A check has held the title of UK Chocolate Master from 2006 to 2010 and came seventh in the lofty World Chocolate Masters 2009. He instructs at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft in Farnham, Surrey. If you love chocolate and want to learn how to create your own beautifully decorated chocolate treats, Working with Chocolate is the perfect place to start. SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE!
Squires Kitchen's Guide to Working with Chocolate is the perfect companion for chocoholics, dinner party hosts, pastry chefs, hobbyists and cake makers who want to create amazing handmade chocolates in their own kitchen. Working with a handful of basic equipment and using just four simple techniques, master chocolatier Mark Tilling shows you how to create your own boxes of truffles, chocolate decorations for cakes and cupcakes, and decadent desserts.
Mark Tilling is one of the chocolate industry's best-known faces. Having worked in the trade for over 15 years, he has developed a sophisticated style that has won him respect from chocolatiers the world over. A UK ambassador for chocolate, Mark held the title of UK Chocolate Master from 2006 to 2010 and came seventh in the prestigious World Chocolate Masters 2009. He teaches at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft in Farnham, Surrey."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details