Squires Kitchen Ice and Decorate Cookie Kit
"A great starter set for budding bakers, the Ice & Decorate Cookie Kit comes in a beautiful gift box that contains everything you need to create show-stopping iced biscuits and cookies.
It's easy to turn your tried-and-tested recipes into beautifully decorated biscuits with the Ice & Decorate Cookie Kit. The set includes heart- and star-shaped cookie cutters so you can make pretty biscuits for any occasion, along with a circle cutter for making decorative biscuit centres. The kit also contains Art-ice Cookie Icing Mix which makes it easy to achieve the ideal icing for piping and flooding on cookies. Simply follow the instructions provided to ice your biscuits to a professional standard.
What's more, the Ready-tempered Isomalt included in the kit is perfect for creating a stained-glass effect in the centre of your cookies. Just melt the vibrant isomalt pastilles in a microwave and they're ready to use! You can also bring an instant touch of sparkle to your biscuit decorations with the addition of a few silver ball drags.
Follow the step-by-step instruction leaflet to create the beautiful biscuits shown on the box, or get creative with your own piped designs.
Step-by-step instruction leaflet
No. 1.5 piping nozzle
Geometric Star and Circle Cookie Cutters
Heart Bauble Cookie Cutter
500g pack of Art-ice Cookie Icing Mix
2 x Professional Liquid Food Colours (Cactus and Rose)
10 x paper piping bags
125g pack of Purple Ready-tempered Isomalt
Pot of Silver Ball Drags (4mm)"
|Special Diet N/A|
|BK Pack Size N/A|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details