Squires Kitchen Isomalt Specialist Sugar 2kg
"Squires Kitchen Isomalt is a very preferred choice for making enhancing roll focuses and other formed enhancements. Squires Kitchen Isomalt is a sans sugar, Heat-steady and simple to-utilize which has half less calories than table sugar and can be liquefied effortlessly without water. Isomalt sugar draws out the amazing sugar shows and gives pulled sugar enrichments for cakes, sweets and pâtisserie an any longer life. Available from Squires Kitchen in its regular, dreary state and can be shaded with fluid nourishment hues. The helpful resealable pack keeps the sugar crisp once opened and any remaining Isomalt can be put something aside for your next venture. Heat-stable and easy-to-use, Squires Kitchen Isomalt is ideal for creating decorative biscuit centres, pulled and blown sugar work and moulded decorations.
Squires Kitchen Isomalt is a sugar-free alternative which has 50% less calories than table sugar and can be melted without the addition of water. Isomalt sugar is less soluble than other sugars, giving impressive sugar displays and pulled sugar decorations for cakes, desserts and pÃ¢tisserie a much longer life.
Available from Squires Kitchen in its natural, colourless state and can be coloured with liquid food colours. The handy resealable pack keeps the sugar fresh once opened and any leftover Isomalt can be saved for your next project."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details