Squires Kitchen Peachy Keen Candy Swirl Cupcake Cases Pack of 36
"Need a noteworthy yet simple approach to brighten cupcakes for your next gathering? This colorful kit includes bold cupcake liners in Peachy Keen color which is used to bake your favourite cupcake recipe. Once that is done, include an icing twirl in your most loved color. Guests will love these fun and bright treats! There are 36 liners in a single pack. Be the best at the bake sale with these stylish Candy Swirl Cupcake Cases from the in-house design team at Squires Kitchen. Available in a range of contemporary colours, these unique cupcake cases with a swirl design make it really easy to bring some fun and style to your baking.
Mix and match the Candy Swirl Cupcake Cases to make delicious displays whatever the occasion! These on-trend cupcake cases are perfect for dressing up dessert tables and party spreads, as well as wedding favours, afternoon teas and gifts for friends. Choose from a pretty candy colour palette which has been carefully selected by Squires Kitchen's design team to reflect popular colour trends.
Squires Kitchen Candy Swirl Cupcake Cases not only look stylish but are made using thick, high-quality greaseproof paper so they won't go see-through during baking."
|Usage For best resultwhen baking, leave the baked cupcakein the muffin tin to cool for several hourbefore placing in a storage tin. Thishould prevent the high-quality casefrom peeling away from the sideof the cakedue to humidity.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details