Squires Kitchen Professional COCOL Cocoa Butter Colouring Green 75g
"Improve your chocolate work the easy path. Decorate your chocolate work the easy way with Squires Kitchen's Cocol Cocoa Butter Colourings. Cocol is ideal for decorating your own transfer sheets for chocolate and adding dramatic colours to chocolate work.
Made from coloured cocoa butter, this range of fabulous chocolate colourings is specially designed to add vibrancy to chocolate. Cocol colours are versatile and easy to use, making it simple to create handmade chocolates with a difference. Simply heat them gently in a microwave to melt the colours, then brush the Cocol over a chocolate mould or onto a Squires Kitchen Acetate Sheet to create colourful designs that will transform your chocolate work.
The bright colours work particularly well with white chocolate, producing a vibrant and eye-catching burst of colour simply mix the colours into tempered white chocolate for an easy way to add a dramatic touch. Squires Kitchen's Cocol colours are also suitable for use with an airbrush and can be Spattered' over chocolates for a contemporary effect. The metallic Cocol colours give a dramatic effect when used with dark chocolate, perfect for special occasions.
Creative chocolatiers will appreciate that Cocol can be used to create so many different decorative effects. Try painting messages directly onto chocolate work with a fine paintbrush and Cocol colourings, or add colour to white chocolate ganache for a fun cake filling."
|Special Diet Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Sizes 75 g|
|Usage Remove the lid and microwave on full power until the contenthave melted fully. Remove from the microwave, replace the lid and shake at regular intervalto ensure even temperature distribution Alternatively.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details