Squires Kitchen Professional Food Colour Liquid Cactus
"To guarantee your manifestations are both wonderful and safe to eat, All Squires Kitchen sustenance colourings are ensured palatable and fit in with EU orders for use in nourishment stuff. Squires Kitchen Professional Liquid Food Colors Liquid Cactus are prescribed for shading imperial icing, buttercream, Squires Kitchen Art-Ice Cookie Icing, Squires Kitchen Instant Mix Flexi-Ice, pastillage, jams and that's only the tip of the iceberg. To include a proper measure of shading, include fewer drops at once from the dropper bottle. The fluid hues can be utilized for painting specifically onto sugar plaques for a spotless, watercolour impact and can be utilized with an artificially glamorize Create the colour you need with Squires Kitchen Professional Liquid Food Colours. Designed especially for sugarcrafters and cake decorators, they are fully intermixable so the colour options are endless. What's more, all Squires Kitchen food colourings are guaranteed edible and conform to EU directives for use in foodstuff so you can ensure that your creations are both beautiful and safe to eat.
Squires Kitchen Professional Liquid Food Colours are recommended for colouring royal icing, buttercream, Squires Kitchen Art-Ice Cookie Icing, Squires Kitchen Instant Mix Flexi-Ice, pastillage, jellies and more. Use the easy-control dropper bottle to add a few drops at a time until you get the colour you want.
Liquid food colours can be painted directly onto sugar plaques for a clean, watercolour effect and can also be used in an airbrush. You can even add liquid colour to the water when boiling eggs to create a pretty pastel shade on the shells."
|Special Diet Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Usage Add a little at a time until the desired colour habeen achieved.|
|Storage Store in a cool, dark, odourlesenvironment with the lid fully sealed|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details